IJBST Journal Group -- Open Access -- NO Fees -- NO Processing Charges -- 100% Non Profit Initiatives
Free University / Institutional Subscription of the IJBST Journal Group https://subscription.approvals.ijbst.org
The IJBST Journal Group subscribes to the San Francisco Declaration on Research Assessment and the The European Code of Conduct for Research Integrity
The IJBST Journal Group Archive can also be accessed at https://archive.org/details/IJBSTJournalGroup
The non-profit peer-reviewed open access International Journal of Law, Psychology and Human Life (IJLPHL) is started with a Mission to
- Encourage contribution to Research in Law, Psychology and Human Life for achieving better quality of life, good health and disease-free living for all, with emphasis on Law, Pyschology and Human Life.
- Encourage and motivate researchers in interdisciplinary challenging areas viz., Law, Psychology, Human Life, BioEngineering, BioEthics, BioMedical Engineering, BioTechnology, Medical Informatics, Medicine, Medical Sciences, Pharmacy, Psychology and all areas of Allied Health Sciences, Management, Technology, Public Health and BioEntrepreneurship & BioMarketing, GeoSciences, Atmospheric Sciences, and Remote Sensing; BioMetrics and Forensics within the scope of the International Journal of Law, Psychology and Human Life (IJLPHL).
- Offer a platform for the dissemination of knowledge.Improve the approaches of research, education, promotion and other multidisciplinary efforts by fostering a better understanding of the multidimensional nature of research, industrial and educational systems as they relate to the promotion of Health Sciences for the betterment of mankind and human life.
The International Journal of Law, Psychology and Human Life (IJLPHL) being a nonprofit Journal, does NOT charge publication/processing fees from the Author(s).
NO subscription fee is levied for Libraries / Individuals. NO fee is levied for accessing published articles.
The International Journal of Law, Psychology and Human Life (IJLPHL) serves Science & Mankind at the highest levels of Professional Ethical Conduct.
Investitured Honorary Patrons, Visitors & Presidium of the IJBST Journal Group
* Kindly click on image for details
* Row or Column position of any Dignitary is NOT meant to indicate any relative standing of any Dignitary.
* All are given due respect, irrespective of position on row or column